1. Khomar G, Saleh-Gohari H, Hosseini Z. Passive defense programming, and location of urban shelters using fuzzy logic (Case Study of Kerman Urban Area 1). Urban Structure and Functional Studies 2013; 2(7): 29-54. [In Persian].
2. Salari Sardari F, Kiani A. Analysis of the principles and approaches of passive defense in planning the use of urban lands. Passive Defense Quarterly 2018; 9(2): 11-24. [In Persian].
3. Jahangiri K, Khanijazni R, Allahbakhshi K, Jamshidi H. Comparative study of content and structural changes of sphere project in common standards chapter. Sci J Rescue Relief 2014; 5(4): 24-34. [In Persian].
4. Bahmani H. An analysis of passive defense in petroleum cities with emphasis on physical-spatial dimensions (Case Study: Omidiyeh City) [MSc Thesis]; Isfahan, Iran: School of Geographical Sciences and Planning, University of Isfahan; 2013. [In Persian].
5. Dabbagh R, Alinejad K. Increased competitive advantage Strategic planning of water and wastewater Authorities based on SWOT analysis and quantitative strategic planning matrix (Urban Water and Wastewater Authority of West Azerbaijan). Strategic Management Research 2019; 24(71): 65-87. [In Persian].
6. Kar B, Hodgson ME. A GIS-Based model to determine site suitability of emergency evacuation shelters. Transactions in GIS 2008; 12(2): 227-48. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-9671.2008.01097.x
7. Dabbagh R, Ahmadi Chouklaei H. Optimal location of relief centers using geographic information system and multi-criteria decision making methods (Case study: Urmia city). Sci J Rescue Relief; 2020. [In Press].
8. Hosseinzadeh Dalir K, Maleki K, Shafaati A, Heidarifar MR. The passive defense, and sustainable development with emphasis on threat ridden land uses of Tabriz, as a metropolitan city, in terms of war. Geography and Environmental Sustainability 2013; 2(5): 1-24. [In Persian].
9. Saidpour S, Kashefidust D. Urban shelters localization with passive defense approach-case study: Saqqez City. Sepehr 2017; 26(104): 129-44. [In Persian].
10. Haji Kazemi F, Abdullah Zadeh Tarf A. Prioritizing metro stations as underground shelters based on the passive defense considerations (Case Study: 6 Central Stations of Line 1 and 2 of Tabriz Metro). Journal of Passive Defense 2020; 9(3): 35-46. [In Persian].
11. Salehi S, Saeedi A. Passive defense requirements for airport site selection (case study analysis of current Bushehr airport and its future site). Journal of Passive Defense 2020; 9(3): 87-100. [In Persian].
12. Shieh I, Vahid A, Saremi HR. Effective factors in locating high-rise buildings with an emphasis on environmental sustainability (Case Study: Qazvin City). Human Geography Research 2019; 50(4): 873-90. [In Persian].
13. Ilanlou M, Biklarian H, Yahya Soltani M, Bahramian MM. Optimal locating of urban waste recycling facility (case study: Kelardasht, Iran). Journal of Geographical Sciences 2019; 19(52): 193-209. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.29252/jgs.19.52.193
14. Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. East Azerbaijan Province [Online]. [cited 2019]; Available from: URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Azerbaijan_Province
15. Pourmohammadi MR. Urban land use planning. Tehran, Iran: Samat Publications; 2016. [In Persian].
16. Jamali F, Sadrmousavi M, Eshlaghi M. An evaluation of hospitals site selection patterns in Tabriz, Iran. Journal of Geography and Planning 2014; 18(47): 23-53. [In Persian].
17. Vaziri V, Niyazi-Motlagh N, Nouri B, Mokhtari F. Location of fire stations in Tabriz's 10th district using the network analysis method and AHP model in GIS environment. Proceedings of the 5th International Congress of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Development; 2017 Dec. 26-28; Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
18. Mohammadian M, Hosseini SA, Hajiaghaei Kamrani M. Analysis of the role of passive defense in Tabriz with crisis management approach. Research and Urban Planning: 2019; 9(35): 69-82. [In Persian].
19. Abdullahi M. Crisis management in urban areas (Earthquake and Flood). Tehran, Iran: Ministry of Interior, Urban Studies Center Publications; 2003. [In Persian].
20. Joudaki H, Talezari Z, Malekhosseini A. Site selecting of relief centers during earthquakes based on geographic information system (GIS) in area one of Tehran municipal district 22. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Management Knowledge 2012; 2(2): 108-20. [In Persian].
21. Ahadnejad Reveshty M, Jalili K, Zolfi A. The optimal allocation of temporary shelters sites for earthquake injured in urban areas using multiple criteria techniques and GIS (a case study Zanjan city). Journal of Geographical Sciences: 2012; 20(23): 45-61. [In Persian].
22. Solh. List of police stations and checkpoints across the country [Online]. [cited 2019]; Available from: URL: https://www.solh.ir/policestation-search?Province [In Persian].
23. Saeidi A, Davoodi M, Amini HH. Urban shelter site selection with passive defense approach. Quarterly Geography: 2017; 15(53): 351-62. [In Persian].
24. Saeedi Rad M, Namdarzadeh M. Strategic analysis of safety promotion in Piranshahr areas with emphasis on passive defense (Case Study: Piranshahr District of Rudbar Qasran, Big City of Tehran). Journal of Police Geography 2018; 6(21): 115-34. [In Persian].
25. Arkat J, Zamani SH. Critical facilities location considering principles of passive defense. Journal of Passive Defense Science and Technology 2016; 6(4): 265-76. [In Persian].
26. Azadian Delsam, A. Recognizing the factors affecting the compatibility of urban structures with passive defense and presenting future strategies (Case study: District 1 of Tehran). 2019; Available from: URL: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICSAU06-ICSAU06_1099.html .[In Persian].
27. Fereyduni, A, Mousavi MN et al. Site selecting of public and multi-purpose urban shelters with passive defense approach (Case study: Urmia), 2017;Available from: URL: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-TGCE01-TGCE01_044.html. [In Persian].