1. Romm J. Climate change: What everyone needs to know. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press; 2015.
2. Mishra AK, Singh VP. A review of drought concepts. J Hydrol 2010; 391(1): 202-16. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2010.07.012
3. United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). Land and drought (Online). (cited 2019); Available from: URL: https://www.unccd.int/issues/land-and-drought
4. Doostan R. Analysis of the Iran droughts in the past half century. Journal of Climate Research 2016; 6(23-24): 106-7. [In Persian]
5. Walker M, Thers A. Drought as a natural hazard. Drought: A Global Assessment 1996; 1(5): 3-18.
6. Darijani A, Shah Hosseini Dastjerdi S, Shahnooshi N, Kohansal MR. risk strategic management pattern: Case study Golestan province. Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Plant, Water, oil and Weather Modeling; 2013 May 8-9; Kerman, Iran. [In Persian]
7. Poortaheri M, Eftekhari AR, Kazemi N. The role of drought risk management approach in reducing social-economic vulnerability of farmers and rural regions case study: Sulduz rural district, Azarbaijan Gharbi. Journal of Rural Research 2013; 4(1): 7-13. [In Persian]
8. Heydari Sareban V, Bakhtiar S. Exploring Drought Facing Solution in Rural Area: Case Study Isfahan Province. Journal of Geographic and Environmental Research 2015; 15: 19-34. [In Persian]
9. Zobeidi T, Yazdanpanah M, Forouzani M, Khosravipour B. Typology of wheat and vegetable farmers' perception towards climate change through of q-methodology. Journal of Rural Research 2016; 7(2): 374-91. [In Persian] [DOI:10.21859/jjr-07028
10. Motamedi A, Baharlooee Bardshahi D. Integrated drought management program. Journal of Water and Sustainable Development 2017; 4(1): 117-24. [In Persian].
11. Esmaili F, Khodad M. Drought Risk Management and its Impact on Economic Improvement of Rural Farmers; A Case Study on Bonab Township. Journal of Applied Studies in Management and Development Science 2018; 2(2): 1-10. [In Persian]
12. Brown SR. Q technique and method: Principles and procedures. In: Berry WD, Lewis-Beck MS, Editors. New Tools for Social Scientists: Advances and Applications in Research Methods. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 1986. p. 57-76.
13. De Graaf G. Q methodology: A sneak preview (Online). (cited 2005); Available from: URL: http://qmethod.org/articles/vanExel.pdf
14. Donner JC. Using Q-sorts in participatory processes: An introduction to the methodology. Social Development Papers 2001; 36: 24-49.
15. Khoshgooyanfard AR. Q Methodology. Tehran, Iran: IRIB Publications; 2007. [In Persian].
16. Kaplan RM, Saccuzzo DP. Psychological testing: Principles, applications, and issues. Boston, MA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning; 2009.
17. Moree W. Q-Methodology explained by comparing q-sort survey with conventional r-sample survey and relating factor analysis described. Civil Eng Res J 1(2) 2017; 1(2): 555560. [DOI:10.19080/CERJ.2017.01.555560